2016年5月23日星期一

Why I Choose This Soldering Iron to Do the Jobs?


Before that, I never thought I would use a soldering iron in my life. Cause I am a woman, soldering job is something a man should do, that’s my thought
One afternoon two months before, my son was in his musical electric toy car, driving here and there. Suddenly, music stopped. I don’t know what was wrong, and asked my neighbor for help. After a whole he figured out something is wrong with its circuit board. “I need do some soldering jobs” he said and brought out a pencil like thing, plug it to socket and it started to work. Just several minutes later, music sounded again. That’s so amazing.
At night, I started my computer and looked information for that magic pencil like thing in the Internet. It’s an electric solder iron, composed of soldering tips, soldering bar, inner heating core and a handle. And I got to know that an electric soldering iron is used for electronics and circuit board applications, covering wide range of devices such as radios, tvs, PCBs and many others.
All in all, every useful in life. So I decided to get one online. You know, I didn’t know it every much, comparing the price and function, I chose one at 15.99$ solder kit.

Several days later, the soldering gun arrived. Also asked the neighbor for help and borrowed a broken radio for him and started soldering with his help. It’s only an experiment. I did the job well, although his radio didn’t work at last. But I learnt how to use it.
During this process, I found I really love this kit for the following three reasons:
Since electronics circuit boards repair often involves working with delicate components, a handy, light weight and slim soldering iron always offers a good grip for holding and offers you great help.
Support for Multiple Solder Tips
Size of solder tip plays an important role in delivering the right amount of heat to the component being soldered. Interchangeable tips let you select the ideal tip shape for specialized work. Hence, check out for a soldering iron according to your need is quite vital.
Adjustable Soldering Temperature
200-450 degree Celsius is adjustable for different uses
Suitable for Most People to Use
Electronics soldering projects are not really handled by experts, but also can be hobby DIY projects undertaken by students and housewives like me. This one I bought is useful for all most people.

This is my first DIY soldering experience and the welding solder iron works fine for me so far. Really help my husband and me a lot.





没有评论:

发表评论